Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Westchester County, NY
Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Services Westchester County, NY — Our Soft Wash Certified Team Will Make Your Roof Look Brand New Again
Hire Our Certified Technicians & We’ll Clean Your Dirty Roof Safely. Call for a Free Estimate.
Spotless Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Inc. is a Westchester County, NY certified and licensed soft wash roof cleaning company who are well-trained in cleaning a variety of roof surfaces including asphalt, slate, and cedar shake roofs.
We also clean vinyl siding, cedar, and houses with brick siding. Plus, we are also skilled in cleaning concrete, paving, and masonry. We are licensed and insured to serve customers throughout the Westchester County, NY area.
If you’ve been thinking about washing your roof, please reach out to us for a free quote. Call SPOTLESS at (914) 576-7000. We’ll walk you through what’s included and help you in every way possible.
Why Roof Soft Washing Is the Safest Solution for Your Westchester County Home?
Most roof cleaning methods involve the use of harsh chemicals and high-pressure hoses. While these methods may be effective at removing dirt and debris, they can also cause extensive damage to roofing materials. Soft wash roof cleaning is a gentle, safe, and effective way to clean all types of roofing.
SPOTLESS’ roof cleaning process in Westchester County involves applying a biodegradable solution to the roof and then using low-pressure water to rinse it away. This method is safe for all types of roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, tile, metal, and even cedar shake. Not only is soft wash roof cleaning safe for your roof, but it is also an environmentally friendly way to keep your home looking its best.
9 Good Reasons Why Soft Washing Your Roof Is The Best Option
- Gets rid of mildew, algae, asphalt shingle staining, and bacteria
- Deep clean your siding & roof with less damage
- No roof leaks caused by a rotting roof
- Uses eco-friendly & biodegradable cleaning chemicals
- No damage to landscaping or grass caused by roof damage
- Keeps your roof intact (no home insurance issues)
- No health issues caused by spreading mold
- Extends the life of your siding & roof (saves you money)
- Improves curb appeal instantly
Certified Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Company in Westchester County, NY
SPOTLESS is the premier roof cleaning provider in Westchester County, NY. We offer a wide range of roof cleaning services that are designed to keep your roof looking its best. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible service available.
Give us a call today! Call (914) 576-7000 or get in touch online to set up a free quote today.
Talk To A Gutter Specialist Today!
We invite you to visit our services to learn more about what we do, or get a no pressure estimate. All at no cost to you!
What Is Soft Wash Roof Cleaning?
Roof soft washing is a gentle and effective way to clean your roof without causing any damage. This method uses low-pressure equipment and eco-friendly solutions to break down dirt, grime, and other build-ups. As a result, your roof will be left looking like new without any risk of damage.
In addition, soft wash roof cleaning is safe for the environment and won’t harm any plants or animals. If you’re looking for a way to keep your roof looking its best, roof soft wash is an excellent option.
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Expand the life of your roof. Contact us for a no-risk roof soft wash quote today. Need a virtual quote? We’ll give you one within a few hours or even by phone. Call today at: (914) 576-7000 or contact us online.
How Professional Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Works
Soft washing starts by having certified cleaning solutions, a trained team, and the right kind of equipment. You can be confident that your roof will be cleaned safely and free of debris.
Here’s how it’s done:
- A certified, biodegradable roof wash solution is placed on the roof or siding by spraying water, a Sodium Hypochlorite mix, and a surfactant. These elements are pumped from a truck-mounted soft wash system. A technician uses a ladder to climb and apply the chemicals.
- The chemicals are sprayed on the siding or roof with light water pressure.
- The solution sits for a while and breaks down dirt, built-up staining, and organic material.
- Light brushing may be needed to wipe out bacteria and stubborn stains.
- After the biodegradable solution is placed on the roof and brushed, water is sprayed to get rid of leftover remnants of the solution from your roof and siding in a safe way.
- The solution may need to be applied multiple times depending on how dirty your roof is.
Roof & Siding Cleaning/Soft Washing Options We Provide in Westchester County
Westchester County, NY is known for its stunning colonial and American classic style homes. Our soft washes are ideal for a full range of surfaces, such as:
- Slate tile roof cleaning
- Asphalt shingle roof cleaning
- Cedar roof cleaning
- Metal roof cleaning
We also provide:
- Deck cleaning
- House washing your siding
- Fencing cleaning
- Stucco cleaning
- Masonry cleaning, including pavers and concrete
Contact Spotless today to request a FREE quote. We will either come out and give you an in person estimate or in many cases, we can do virtual estimates. Call us at (914) 576-7000 or contact us online.
Don’t Ignore ARMA Manufacturer Instructions Or Your Roof Warranty Coverage Will Get Voided Out!
Follow the Asphalt Roof Manufacturers Association recommendations, and your warranty will remain valid.
Always make sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations when getting your roof cleaned. Otherwise, you will run the risk of getting your warranty voided.
When choosing a professional roof cleaner in Westchester County, it is important to choose someone who only uses products that are recommended by the Asphalt Roof Manufacturers Association (ARMA). This ensures your roof will not be damaged during the cleaning process (or after).
The recommended way to clean an asphalt roof is to mix sodium hypochlorite with water and a surfactant surface cleaner. This mixture will safely remove dirt, debris, and other build-up without harming the roofing material.
In addition, it is important to avoid using high-pressure washers or any other type of equipment that could damage the roof. By following these simple guidelines, you can keep your roof in top condition for many years to come — and you won’t get your homeowners insurance voided out.
If I soft wash my roof, how long will it extend its life?
According to the ARMA, if your roof is soft washed properly, a roof’s life will extend up to 15 years.
How often should I soft wash my roof?
The ARMA recommends a roof be soft washed every 3 to 5 years.
Why Do Westchester County Homeowners Choose SPOTLESS for Roof Cleaning?
There are numerous reasons why our customers choose us to clean their roofs. Here are a few reasons:
We are licensed & fully insured.
We have general active liability insurance with more than $2 million in coverage.
Our process is Certified.
We only use products and equipment that are recommended by the ARMA.
We don’t take shortcuts.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional roof cleaning to our customers. Our experienced team utilizes the right equipment, and materials to ensure a job well done.
We are experts at what we do.
Proudly, we have been providing quality roofing services for our residential and commercial customers for over 15 years. We have project managers who inspect and supervise our employees’ work thoroughly to ensure your roof cleaning job is done accurately and safely.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service.
Our family-owned company has implemented measures that ensure high quality, reliability, and efficiency in every aspect of production so you can always depend on us when it comes time for your next roof cleaning project!
We are an experienced & certified soft roof washing company in Westchester County, NY.
Our certified and experienced staff are ready for any soft roof washing request — large or small. We follow a specific process because we know it works, and it will help your roof cleaning to last a long time.
SPOTLESS Roof Cleaning Customer Reviews
Here are a few of our roof soft washing and cleaning client reviews:
“My technicians were Aidan and Tony. They were both smart, friendly, courteous, super neat, and delivered the highest quality service. These guys were the best!” – Julie S.
“Giovanni was very professional, courteous, thorough and clean. He even asked if we had done our final fall yard cleaning so he wouldn’t mess it up. Keep up professionalism.” – Ed S.
“Very professional and they cleaned up after they were done.” – Terry B.
“The crew came at the time promised and did a professional job.” – Robert B.
“Overall great experience. From the estimate, to the work, everything went smooth. Mark came and gave me an estimate and was able to answer all my questions. Carlos and Rene did a nice clean job. Would recommend and user again.” – Joseph M.
A Safe, Reliable & Effective Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Process
We love it when our satisfied customers tell us that they recognize the difference in their roofs.
Here’s what we do…
- Cover and tape all electrical areas to protect them from damaging your home’s electrical system.
- Connect collection bags to downspouts to catch runoff.
- We water-treat your shrubbery and lawn before starting the cleaning process to dissolve any excess chemical solutions and protect your foliage and lawn.
- Pre-treat the roof and siding with water to remove loose moss and mildew.
- Select the right mixture amount according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Activate the truck-mounted pump sprayer and place the cleaning solution at a low pressure.
- Let the solution sit for up to 20 minutes to help break up the algae, moss, and lichen (including roof staining and discoloration).
- Rinse off the chemical solution.
- Brush off the lichen or moss from the roof.
- Reapply the 2nd coat cleaning solution. This will remove moss buildup and staining by hand brushing it off safely.
- We clean up your property, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it up.
- Receive long-lasting results for days, and weeks after the solution has been added to your roof!
Roof Cleaning Before & After: View Our Work
Soft Washing vs. Pressure Washing
Don’t Pressure Wash Your Roof: It’s Not Safe or Effective
Pressure washing your roof can be very damaging. The high pressure of the water can loosen or remove shingles, and it can also force water under the shingles, leading to leaks. In addition, pressure washing can damage the flashing around chimneys and vents, leaving your home vulnerable to water damage. Soft washing is a much safer and more effective way to clean a roof.
Rather than using high-pressure water, soft washing uses a low-pressure stream of water mixed with a cleaning solution. This gentle solution is less invasive and less likely to damage roofing materials, and it is also more effective at removing moss, algae, and other growths. As a result, soft washing is the best way to clean your roof and protect your home from water damage.
Local Service Areas
We provide soft washing services all throughout the Westchester County, NY area including cities like White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Montrose, and beyond. Our local team and trucks are available to help get clean your roof cleaned right away!
At SPOTLESS Roof Washing, we guarantee our work to your satisfaction. We’ve had great results for customers. Ask for references. We’re local, family-owned and operated and we act with integrity and excellence at every step of the process. Please contact us at (914) 576-7000 or contact us online to set up a free estimate today.
Soft Wash Roof Cleaning FAQS
Are your quotes free?
Yes! Give us a call for a free quote.
Do you clean commercial roofs?
Yes. We clean office buildings, warehouses, school buildings, hospitals, retail stores, grocery stores, churches, and more. We also clean residential roofing.
How often should I get my roof soft washed?
Every 3 or 5 years, according to the Asphalt Shingle Manufacturers Association.
Will having a dirty roof affect my homeowner’s insurance?
Unfortunately, yes. There are insurance companies that require policyholders to remove moss algae and discoloration from a roof professionally to maintain a valid policy or it could be voided.
How much does soft washing a roof cost?
To find out an accurate estimate, we would need to inspect your roof. There are a few factors involving the cost. Every roof is different. Here are a few factors we consider.
- The height of the house.
- Landscaping and number of trees near the house.
- Type of material (concrete, vinyl siding, wood, or brick).
- The amount of the mildew dirt, or mold.
- The type of roofing material, and the size of your home, patio, or deck.
- Easy access to water could affect the setup and length of the project.
- Access to the house, deck, or patio.